Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wow!! Thanks for help!

Thank you so much for helping me think about duck feet, everybody! I had an amazing amount of suggestions coming in from all over the globe via all my internet channels, and some more from people tapping me on the shoulder saying "about those duck feet"...
My favourite idea was orange felt ukulele picks, which unquestionable are exactly the right thing. If I could get them affordable and orange... so I decided to just get a big sheet of thick orange felt and hope the children's scissors can cope, else I'll help out with my Proper Scissors.
Wooden feet would be nicer, but I don't know how to fix a load of them in a row to drill them safely, I think I'd have to out-source...
Anyway, if anyone comes across 400 wooden duck feet on the cheap, let me know!

No comments: