Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning (or something like)

So!
I finished a book (sort of, the pictures still need scanning and putting on pages, and I need to draw a load of speech-bubbles and probably a new cover and such) and I haven't started on the next one yet, and for some reason I haven't got a holiday lined up.
Which makes next week perfect for doing all these things I've been meaning to do for months. Draw artworks to swap with friends abroad. Get back in touch with that nice shop that wants to sell my sock monkeys in Cornwall. Write letters to my nephews and niece about what it's like to not live in Sauerland any more. Start drawing that comic I'm making with Alexia. And get rid of the balls of root that my balcony garden has turned into, and cart back some bags of new compost to plant tomatoes in.

I am very much looking forward to next week, actually...

2 comments:

warriorgrrl said...

Can I get some tomato growing tips please! We don't have a garden but we do have room for some pots...just happens to be on a main road but still worth a try?

Viviane Schwarz said...

If it's a really sunny spot, go for it! I just plant them in pots on the balcony, feed them once a week and they grow like mad. Well they did last year...