Thursday, March 26, 2009

Morning!

It's raining and raining, and I can't wear my new old green red dress. And also I feel like I haven't slept properly in a week...
But never mind, today is the day where I get to pick up the artwork to send off for the sequel to "There are Cats in this Book". And if I'm still awake & have some voice after that I'll record a reading on the first book to stick on the web for everyone to hopefully enjoy.

Must stop chewing the rim of my now-empty coffee mug while re-watching the "Where the Wild Things Are" trailer for the third time over. Time to start the day.
Ehn...

6 comments:

warriorgrrl said...

Can we see a full length pic of the new old dress? Sounds lovely!!

MY NAME IS JENNI said...

I have done the exact same thing with the trailer too. It looks amazing

Ben said...

My goodness, but that Where The Wild Things Are trailer is pure perfection. I was unsure to say the least when I first heard about the project, but now I am giddy with excitement, and I have to wait until freakin' OCTOBER to see it.

Arcade Fire! Catherine Keener! Dave Eggers! Maurice Sendak! Spike Jonze! Oh my...

Throat, meet lump.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Lau: am waiting for sunny day so I can take a picture wearing it! But you're right, maybe that's too long a wait, might hang it into the window tomorrow instead.

I really enjoyed the shots of the wild rumpus, nothing quite like Wild Things on a trampoline.

Sarah said...

Ooh, can't wait to see a Cats sequel!

Viviane Schwarz said...

It'll be a whole year and more until it comes out though... arrrrgh!!! Hope I'll have mock-ups to show to friends before that.