Friday, February 27, 2009

I won the Triple Mock Columbus Caldecott!

I just got a lovely email from the Columbus Metropolitan Library in Ohio saying that they ran a program with groups of children where they were allowed to pick the book they thought should have got the Caldecott Award from a load of picture books... and apparently "There are Cats in this Book" won three times in a row, which never happened in years before... The children were not happy to hear that it's actually not eligible. They awarded it anyway.
I am seriously considering having a scout badge made to sew on my bag for that.
Thank you kids!
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vivsister! I'm so proud to have such a talented sister!
Congratulations
Inasister

Fr√łydis said...

Oh, congratulations! :)

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Way to go, Ohio! Very sensible people there.

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

- with good taste.

Sarah said...

That's awesome! :-D