Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Excitement Ahead

Whoo hoo! All my train tickets and hotels are booked for the sudden surge of lectures and workshops I'll be doing all over the place in the next weeks. This is very exciting... I better learn how to use whatever the OpenOffice equivalent of Powerpoint is, and quick - I've never given a PowerPoint presentation in my life, but I have a hunch it must be doable.

And here's the illustration I had to get ready last night to go to Bologna... a moment of despair, but also inspiration.

5 comments:

estella said...

oh! that's about what i am going to look like when i find it there (but whom will i have clenched under my arm?, hm, perhaps an editor, let's see..)

Viviane Schwarz said...

Hah! Yes! Check at the Walker Books stall, and grab the next best small person! But don't get arrested!

Swati said...

And why is the wee little red one sad?

Viviane Schwarz said...

You'll see when you read the book one day :) It is a very frustrating predicament these cats are in. But this is the moment where one has the right idea to sort it out...

Swati said...

Ah, a book clue! Lovely! One day....