Thursday, January 22, 2009

Several impossible things before coffee

Crikey! Crikey! Crikey!
I normally don't check email before eleven, but today I thought I'd start early and maybe write a nice mail to a friend before the day kicks off. And while drinking my morning coffee I find:

Message from Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast: the Random Illustrator Feature on me is up! Hooray! I am very proud. I wonder if I'm the most random illustrator they ever featured. Possible. I sent all the material on the fringe of a big fat bout of insomnia, so it's entertaining for me to read what I was writing there...

The schedule for the big scary university forum talk I'm supposed to take part in on Friday 13th of March. And I am first speaker. Makes sense because I'm the least known, but ARGH! Good thing: 15 minute coffee break after me.

And I'd been feeling impossible before anyway... mostly because I am still not used to showering with Aqueous Cream instead of soap. I used to collect soap, now I'm allergic to soap. So now I need to completely cover myself in a layer of white gloop before getting into the shower, and as soon as the water hits it makes me feel like a fish belly all over. Very odd, especially first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

That's a GREAT blog- she has very good taste.