Monday, January 12, 2009

Lovely Lamb

I've scanned quite enough old pictures for today (still digitising my sketch-books, in case of mice or flood). This is the last one I did, and probably my favourite of the day... the rest of the sketchbook is quite rancid, filled with nasty thoughts about a relationship just past (at the time) but somehow there's this lovely lamb.



And now I shall go and join the rest of the household for an episode of "Pride and Prejudice". Thankfully they don't mind me jeering at it, or if they do, they don't say... I am enjoying it, really, but I can't look at Mr Darcy for too long without saying out loud "what's with the neck-brace then?" or "Nice try! Ha ha!"

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

That's the cruelest eye I've ever seen on a lamb. Is it in league with The Devil?

Viviane Schwarz said...

Do you think? I think it looks sleepy... maybe just in comparison with the rest of that sketchbook, most of the rest is snarling, swearing angry little bulldogs. I was in a mood at the time...