Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great Crossover Potential

...and just after breakfast I got a package containing magazines: "Let's Knit" and "Your Cat". The cat magazine is recommending "There are Cats in this Book", and the knitting magazine has three full pages on me me me me... and knitting patterns for the cats! And a free crochet hook.
HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!???????

Let's Knit!

HAH.

They used photos of someone else's knitting to illustrate the pattern, which irks me slightly. They are very cute but, mmmmmm, well, it kind of says I knitted them and I didn't. One of them is by me, so where were the the other two when the photo-shoot happened? Probably gallivanting around in the canteen. Arrrgh hnnngh well mustn't grumble. Full page interview!!!

6 comments:

alex milway said...

that's awesome! You're everywhere!

Viviane Schwarz said...

I totally am! Bwahahahahahaharrr!

Fr√łydis said...

Oh good good!
I wanted to send you an e-mail with pictures of the snow, but now I'm back from work and I'm tired. I'll do it tomorrow!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yes please! Snow :D

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

!!!!Here you go- international supah stah!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yah! AND a free crochet hook!!! :D