Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day off...

This morning I realised it's high time to take a day off, and I spent it exactly as I was hoping to - playing a WWE wrestling game on the Xbox with a friend.
The thing to do, of course, is to spend some hours beforehand creating wrestling alter egos first. There can be few things more uplifting and relaxing than watching a small version of yourself walk through a cheering crowd (with fireworks) and then fight until they drop while you're sitting at home comfortably with a cup of milky tea. - Incidentally, I chose to make my entrance in a bathrobe with sunglasses, rubbing my knuckles and yelling like a loony, which everyone agrees looks just like me in the mornings.

WWE viv

WWE viv

Here's my bouncing and yelling on the ropes display. Nice.

WWE viv

Surprisingly, the computer even sent a small version of my flatmate into the ring to help me out at some point... oh, I had fun. And to round the day off, we'll get a takeaway for dinner. So there. All good.

No comments: