Monday, December 22, 2008

More Plans

I am thinking about what to do in the new year... I've already made some plans. For one thing I want to try and stop dyeing my hair because by now the roots looks so gray that I think it would look distinguished grown out. Then I want to have my favourite long coat fixed and re-lined in a nice colour, and I want to get some more clothes and shoes, but they all need to be absolutely comfortable and nice and plain because I am fed up with mornings when all I can find are weird shaped clothes. You know, the sort that looks harmless enough but then turns out to be diagonally cut with shoulder pads and a collar the size of your head and screams "decorate me with vintage jewelery and take me to a gallery NOW" when you just want to get on with your life.

And I want to draw a whole lot more comics in the new year! Yay!

2 comments:

Russet said...

you go girl....nourishing thoughts and I was taken from the now of christmas to the possibilities of next year.....very interesting.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yay, I hope it'll be a good year all around, money or no...