Monday, December 8, 2008

Lovely Reviews

Today my books got two great reviews. One from the Sunday Times (I really got that on Sunday but didn't notice) - they put "There are Cats in the Book" on their books of the year list. Yay. (And I wish I knew someone who gets the Times because I haven't seen it in print yet!)

The other one is for "Shark and Lobster's Amazing Undersea Adventure", from Bookiewoogie, as of today my favourite literary review blog in the world. Not only do they feature in-depth discussion of the books by experts, they also have pictures. Here is one by Lily:



used with kind permission. I remember how hard this monster is to draw and am impressed.
There are more on the site, including brilliant VERY SMALL cuttlefish - go see quick.

Now that made my day... actually, my week, I'd say.

No comments: