Sunday, December 7, 2008

CAT LAUNCH!

I am hereby inviting all my nice friends and colleagues to the launch of "There Are Cats in this Book" at the Review Bookshop in Bellenden Road, Peckham, on the 15th of this month, 4 to 7 PM, bring children, bring friends, bring knitting, eat cupcakes, browse books, chat and be merry!



I'll be emailing and posting and speaking proper invitations also, but since it's short notice (next Monday already!!!) It's time to spread the word now!

Also, quite shamelessly, I am reminding you here that "There are Cats in this Book" together with a knitted cat or three or just some wool and a knitting pattern makes a very crafty Christmas present, and without is perfect to amuse any small people or cat lovers in your life. And if you come to the launch, I'll sign copies as prettily as I humanly can!

Oh, and there might be badges... and cupcakes, I did mention cupcakes?

3 comments:

Russet said...

Thank you for your lovely invitation...I would love to be there...especially for cupcakes as well......small matter of an ocean or two...so I will be thinking of you at the time and wishing you well in absentia. Enjoy and much pretty signing.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Awww shame about the ocean thing :) Thanks for well wishes, and I'll post pictures!

Sarah said...

Hi, Viviane! I just heard about the launch from Alex Milway, I'll definitely try to come along! I already have a copy of Shark & Lobster, it's a brilliant book.