Sunday, November 9, 2008
This seems to be what my doodles default to most of the time... small animals who are a bit surprised that nothing has fallen on their head quite yet. What that says about me I do not know.
I make that one of the six inconsequential things I've been tagged to blog by Anne. The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
I've not worked out who to tag with it yet because I think everyone I can think of has been tagged already, that's maths for you I guess, what with it trying to multiply by six every iteration... but maybe I can do that later and link back here.
Anyway, here you go.
1) when I doodle I always default to drawing small creatures who look like they are worried about the sky in some way.
2) I love watching old wrestling videos, from before everyone started bleeding all over the place at every match. I would really love to be a big guy sometimes and go RAAAAAH and grab some other big guy and throw him right over my head. Just, you know, for a few minutes, now and then.
3) I don't like saying people's names. I never have, for some reason. Sometimes people notice and quote that "How to make Friends and Influence People" book at me with some nonsense about how a person's name is the sweetest sound known to them or something. I think it's more like a doorbell embedded in your head, personally, and it seems odd to keep ringing it when they're right there already.
4) I don't play games or argue for fun. I sometimes try but I am totally hopeless, if I feel like someone wants to win I kind of want them to win, too.
5) My favourite line in any film ever is "Dinner's over, worm dude", as delivered by Bill when he comes back to life in "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey". He says it in such a friendly way... I hope that's what I'll feel like when I die one day, like "Dinner's ready, Worm Dudes!"
6) I can eat a Chomp chocolate bar sideways without breaking it. Actually, that's a lie. I used to when they were 10 pence, now that they are 15 pence I have to bend them a bit.
at 2:29 PM