Friday, November 14, 2008

Ray "Steel Wool" Merino



Ooh! Eric has just posted some pictures of Ray in action... Look here!

I'm glad he arrived well - quite a journey, all the way to Canada, I was worried about him.
It's been ages since I've been inspired to knit (or crochet) a beastie, but there's something about nice people having babies that seems to trigger it!

I think I want to crochet more. Maybe I can make some toys for some gallery exhibitions I'm supposed to make things for... I hope they'll let me, maybe if I do drawings to go with them!

5 comments:

Amy Short said...

Thank you soooo much for that laugh!! I LOVE this photo, what a crackup!

I'll be back to visit often. Glad I found you! :o) Amy

Viviane Schwarz said...

He he, thanks... please do!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Ray "Steel Wool" Merino rocks! That was so cool of you, Viv.

Eric Orchard said...

Ray is settling in nicely. He seems to like mushy peas.

Viviane Schwarz said...

That sounds about right! Comes from being born next door to a chip shop...