Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Publisher's Weekly

Well, this is mostly for my Mum & Dad: if you scroll down a lot on the Publisher's Weekly Best Books List, to the Picture Books section, you'll see my very Cats-In-This-Book! And yes, that's pretty good!
And anyway, and I forgot to say because I was stuck head-down in this November novel: it's out! It's out! Oh yeah!
There's supposed to still be a proper launch of sorts, so I'll make a bigger noise about it when that happens.
But you can buy it now and have it tomorrow! Whey-heyy!

I'm going to go out and buy some chocolate on that.

4 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

A very big congratulations! Very well deserved.

alex@alexmilway.com said...

that's brilliant!!

Excellent stuff, I'll have to get myself a copy!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

!!!! That a HUGE deal! I"m so proud!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Heh, I can't believe they counted me in somehow, it's only been out a couple of days... Thank you guys :) Am proud too!