Friday, November 28, 2008

Off to Crystal Palace!

OK, just another post to remind people that I'll be signing books and knitting cats tomorrow midday at Bookseller Crow in Crystal Palace, hooray!

Otherwise - what a brilliant day! I rushed around a fair bit, to London Bridge to meet my friend Steph, who phoned her local bookseller in Cornwall and booked me a signing straight from the pub (so: mini seaside holiday afoot for me), and then on to lovely Herne Hill, which is (to my utter surprise) only a short bus-ride away from my home. Laura located the ideal writing cafe, and we had a Bloody Mary and half a pot of tea each while hacking away at our respective novels. I am so glad I know a good place to go to write and draw now! Whey-hey, brilliant day :)

2 comments:

inasister said...

Woe! Congratulates! How was signing? Have you finished a cat?

Viviane Schwarz said...

Was good! See next post!