Thursday, November 27, 2008

NaNoWriMo day 27

It's almost the end of NaNoWriMo and although I only wrote a fifth of a novel, I think I finished plotting the whole thing more or less last night. I'm not completely sure in what way it ends (I know the ending, but no details), and at least one character might be dead - I'll have to actually write the thing to find out. I am pleased with it, and planning to get it done steadily and illustratedly.

Now I am looking for a nice place to go and write once or twice a week, some comfy pub in Southwark where they don't play loud music in the day, preferably, somewhere with nice soft gloomy benches... or a cafe with comfy armchairs... and where they don't kick you out if you just drink a pot of tea over two hours. And it needs to be well heated. And serve some sort of food if needs be.

No comments: