Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I hollowed out the pumpkin, and then I found I was creatively worn out for the day.
Luckily Alexia visited and carved it for me.
We ate roast vegetables with green tomato chutney, and a bottle of red wine, and then she had to leave, but we decided she should accessorise with the pumpkin because it would have been a shame not to carry it through London at night.

Halloween

And today it is the first of November, and I actually have to start a new novel right now and write over a thousand words, and I am not at all sure where it all starts, although I know where it ends. I'll just start somewhere green, I think.

2 comments:

Frøydis said...

Good luck with the novel! :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you!! Am a bit behind but full of plans and ideas today...