Saturday, October 25, 2008

Playing with the sky



I'm playing with my sky photographs, wondering how to make them look just right for the new book. Normally I would disapprove of digitally faking analogue photography, and if I'd already decided that a Lomo camera or a pinhole camera or a Roleiflex is the thing to use, I'd be running around with one snapping away... but I haven't. SO instead I have been trawling the internet for filters and instructions, and it's surprisingly wonderful to have a screen filled with all these strange skies...

I'm also making business cards. At the moment I'm collecting images to print on the back. Have I blogged anything recently that's just the ticket?

4 comments:

Russet said...

The paper table cloth images are so mindful of the energy of illustrative idea collecting....just a thought for your question.....

Viviane Schwarz said...

That is very true!! I'll have a look at them! Thanks!

Fr√łydis said...

I like the skies! (:

Viviane Schwarz said...

Me too! I think the 'Vintage Curves' ones are best, the greeny yellowy ones... There are so many plaes above London, you can really see that here!