Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interlude (ongoing)

I was kind of expecting to post a picture today but it's been tax receipts and editing work and dummy roughs and coughing all round. Hope you're not getting visually bored to tears, guys!
Also sorry if I am behind with communications and general usefulness again this week. I shall re-emerge ASAP. Am presently very preoccupied with my friend who just lost her lovely cat :( there's not much helpful stuff I can think of saying, it's really just sad to have a lovely cat and then not to.

2 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

Sorry about your friends cat. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yeah, I hope she's ok...
Am looking forward to more pictures myself! I better draw some... always an excuse not to these days, mostly writing work, tax papers and weekends!