Monday, October 20, 2008

All Together Now!

I've been meaning to do this since last year.

Moonpie Choir

here's all the alternative versions of Moonpie saying "Thank You" in the book, glued together to make one artwork.
A whole choir of Moonpies, just in time for Christmas... that'll be the first picture in the shop!

I got to work on signature placement, that should be about an inch further to the right really.

UPDATE: I arranged a few more, but the daylight's not good enough any more for photographing them... There won't actually be all that many of these collages, I noticed, because I really just want to use the drawings that I would frame myself. And for the sequel there will be even less spares because I won't be painting the cats separately...

3 comments:

Russet said...

Gosh what a lovely piece of work, I love the simplicity of the colour and penning of the figures with their expression and then I swim with luxury in the complicity of the arrangement and design in the ordering....just delcious......

Viviane Schwarz said...

:) Thank you! I'm very flattered!

I put together a small series of collages of the best left-overs from this book now (not adding anything new) and they made all-new stories that I'd never have thought of... I'll post some more soon!

russet said...

my pleasure.

I will look forward to seeing them.....