Thursday, September 18, 2008

Night

Definitely time to go to bed... I've delivered the dummy book to the publishers', actually to the security guard because it was quite late already. So they can read it tomorrow, and then come and visit me on Friday, which will be a nice change from going to see publishers.

It was nice to take the bus there while it was light and the bus back in the dark, except London buses after dark are a bit of a mixed bag. This time someone was shouting along to his headphones (well I hope, else he was being VERY odd indeed), a song about lots of weaponry of all kinds and what to do with the ladies.

And just then I realised that I'd set my Twitter account up wrong and missed several days worth of nice messages, now I am reading them back and it's quite sad because they are all friendly but I don't know what they were replies to, it reminds me of a story I read somewhere about someone who had his old front door replaced and when they took it out many years' worth of mail fell out of it - the letter-slot had been broken and some letters just fell inside the hollow door.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Got cats to draw, and LOADS of food in the house for a change!

3 comments:

warriorgrrl said...

You can see which Tweets people are replying to by clicking on the link at the end of their replies, the bit where it says: "in reply to..." x

Viviane Schwarz said...

For some reason doesn't work for me... I always just get the most recent tweet of that person if I click on that. Maybe I'm just dense, I'll try again!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Enh! It fixed itself overnight, now it links to the right tweets. I set it to only get replies sent to me, but it just cut out all of them, seems like it just got wobbly for a bit! Or maybe I did something odd. Ah well, works now!