Thursday, September 11, 2008

Keep Up To Date

Headlines today: THE WORLD STILL EXISTS! - Am I glad that I got a newspaper for breakfast, I would have been worried else.
In that light, I just subscribed to the RSS feed of this site . Yes, that feels much better now.

I liked listening to the switch-on of the particle accelerator on BBC radio yesterday morning... especially the scientist (I didn't catch who he was exactly because I was still half asleep) very seriously and tensely explaining what they were doing to the reporter who was trying to keep up - 'we are monitoring the blahs now, we are switching the somethings...' and at some point this unnerving popping noise happened and the scientist said 'I am drinking some champagne now'.

We celebrated, too, with a hearty dinner of Bangers and Smash.

No comments: