Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Autumn Occurences

So... the first cold nights are coming in. The trees are shedding crinkely leaves. It's my favourite time of the year. And I harvested all the tomatoes!

tomato harvest

Before the first night-frost. So that'll be a heck of a lot of chutney et cetera.

Also, I went to see The Death of Flyboy last night... it was beautiful. I spent some time looking for the best place to watch it and settled for the statue of Laurence Olivier, who was pointing right up at the building that it was projected on, high up on the South Bank. The music was drifting down and the trees were rustling.

flyboy

2 comments:

Frøydis said...

Hello!
Anne and I are at a pizza place and borrowing their internet. Haven't really got anything else to say than, well... Hello!

Sometimes I borrow internetz at school too, but it's so slow there, I can't get much done.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh hello! :) Good luck with getting your connection installed soon! I hope the pizza is extra tasty!