Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebrations Ahead!

So my computer works now (new soundcard) and at last I believe I can turn my attention to other things!
First, there's The Hulk. He's going to be an eyed Hawk-Moth. ALexis found him in the street and rescued him... he became a Chrysalis two days ago, and this morning Alexis built him a wee house on the balcony to overwinter in style.

Chrysalis

And this morning we were planning to celebrate the switching on of that big Particle Accelerator with a cooked breakfast of Bangers and Smash... but I was too lazy to go food shopping yesterday, so that'll have to wait until they actually go ahead and make a black hole. I assume they'll tell us beforehand, seems only polite.

Then it's just about time for another celebration - 10 years of Viv in the UK! That's how long I've bloody lived here now!
But I have no idea how to celebrate... suggestions?

And in half an hour or so Alexia will come around to eat some of the abundant Balcony Tomato Sauce.

Balcony Tomato Sauce

No comments: