Monday, August 25, 2008

New Things...

Yesterday I spent some time going through a new story I am working on with Alexis. He's writing it, but it's featuring all things I like to draw most, and I make quick sketches of what I think things will look like (ish) and throw them back at him.
At some point we laughed so much I couldn't speak for a while. And then we agreed that it was one of the best stories ever. - I already know how to illustrate it, it's going to involve me going to some jumble sales to track down peculiar-shaped objects.
I hope it'll go through editing more or less as it is - most of the time I work on a story it becomes funnier as the editing goes on, but this time it's just right already...

4 comments:

Viviane Schwarz said...

This is me totally assuming that it'll get contracted. - I don't know, it's just so ncie, I can't imagine people not wanting to print a few thousand!

Joe Sutphin said...

share drawings...please...:)

Fr√łydis said...

That sounds awesome! I hope it gets contracted :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

I would show them but they don't make sense without explanations yet... but soon! :)

Yes I do hope!