Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Streeeeeetch...

Gosh! I spent the whole day in front of the computer, more or less, with the rain streaming down the window. I can't believe that much water can stay up in the sky, except it obviously can't, that's why it's coming down I guess.
You wouldn't believe how often I re-coloured the first three pages of the comic. But now I'm happy (for now), happy enough to stick a link on my main website.
I also wrote the script for what I think is part three, a very small part, "The Dream of Being Tired". I thought of it last night when I couldn't sleep (again).

I think I'll go and bounce on the trampoline for a while to break my physical inertia.

2 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

"The Dream of Being Tired" Is the best title ever! This is awesome.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Ha ha yes I was pleased... I actually ended up frowning at the writing wondering if I should call it something else just so I could keep the title and write a second comic for it...

I had insomnia quite bad as a child (on and off) and I remembered how whenever I actually slept I tended to dream that I was totally tired out... took me years to work out that the best thing is just to spend the night reading a book instead of trying really hard to sleep. I still do that, after having worked out for definite that the amount of exercise I do and what I eat and when I get up has no big impact... actually, at the moment when I can't sleep I think aboutr the "Sleepwalkers". That must be a good sign!