Friday, June 20, 2008

What Lovely Post!

Today I got a parcel from Germany with some books which were very important to me when I was small and very useful to me now... and a card (HAND PAINTED!!!) and a toy robot from Canada! It's like my birthday came round again after almost three months :) Thank you mami! Thank you Eric!

lovely things in the post!

Hmmm I think you can see that this version of Smaug made an impression on me when you look at the deep sea monster in "Shark and Lobster"...

Have to run off to a meeting now, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Viviane Schwarz said...

That robot is so cool, I think I'll frame it. :) What an excellent day this was!

Eric Orchard said...

Thanks Vivian! And thanks for posting the Hobbit picture! I was wondering what it looked like!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Gollum I particularly like in that book, he's like a huge toad with fangs...