Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Morningness

I just finished burning 22 MP3 CD's of audio books from Librivox to free space on my computer. Hooray! And my runner beans are running up into the sky, and I have finished half the dummy book I'm supposed to draw until Thursday, so I might have some time to write some song lyrics.

I also read some of Sir Alec Guiness' writings for breakfast, he seemed so very annoyed about the whole Star Wars thing that it made me doubly happy to have his action figure watching over me in the lounge. Quite the contrast to everyone involved in the "Lord of the Rings" films, they all seem so keen to do some more of that... I don't know, I think maybe it isn't a bad thing for a fantasy film to have some actors who think it's all a bit silly.

What am I doiung in here actually? It looks AMAZINGly sunny out there! Bye!

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

My dad just called. There is an exhibit traveling through the US about Star Wars...we're going to go see it at the Science Museum of MN in a couple of weeks- maybe it will cruise into your neck of the woods-

Viviane Schwarz said...

I think it might have passed through - we had an official franchise Star Wars exhibition in the old City Hall, but I couldn't afford it at the time... models and costumes and all...

Viviane Schwarz said...

So Report Back! :D