Monday, June 16, 2008

Get yer Cats in Order!


What ho! I just noticed not only is my latest effort available for pre-order on Amazon, they even have a lovely little "look inside this book" feature. Yayy!

I took my only copy of it to a photography show in Brick Lane last week because my friend Steph was there and asked me to come and bring it, as it features one of her cats (or two). It was really fun seeing it being handed around, everyone going "whooo" and "whee" and turning the flaps and pages.

And this morning some visitors came by from Belgium and suggested that I go there next February and do a monkey-making workshop for children in a library to go with an exhibition... now that WOULD be fun. I keep planning to do some workshops and never get around to it, I seem to need people asking me to!

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Ordered and waiting!

Eric Orchard said...

Just ordered it! Looks amazing!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Whoo hoo! :) Thank you!