Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why Not Just Write With Ink???

You know what? I am having a rubbish day! That is, even another rubbish day has just started after five solid hours of computer fixing. I hope it gets less rubbish after I had some sleep. I hate computers. I wish I could write long-hand and paint only with real paint. I have loads of fond memories from before everyone had computers. I liked the one I just got until it stopped working properly... it just worked amazingly perfectly for long enough for me to relax and decide that it wasn't going to go wrong. Now I'm sitting in a heap of cables after midnight again, totally square-eyed. I wish I had a computer-savvy friend who I could bribe into fixing my gadgets, but sadly I am the computer-savvy friend who fixes everybody else's. Why are theirs always fixable while mine drive me round the bend? I have learned so much more about Linux and WiFi today than I ever wanted to know.
Rah rah rah rah raaaaah!!!

Obiwan

Good thing that Ben is watching over us from the shelf, reminding me not to throw things.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, you have my sympathy! Computer problems make my stomach hurt...

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you.. :s yes it's so disheartening, isn't it!!! I really think this one would just, I don't know, work!