Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Visit

My sister came to visit with her son, and we spent some days in the city.

We went on a bus to take a sight-seeing tour, which was so-so until we got to the MI6 where it turned and drove straight into the river Thames, and became a boat, which was much better.



We went and met animals in the parks.




And we went beach-combing under Tower Bridge.

Beach Combers

Now I have to pack for my holiday in Edinburgh - apparently even though it's too hot to think here, it's basically still winter there... very confusing. See you in a week or so!

4 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

Fun! When my wife and i visit we'll hit you up for a tour cause your London seems magical.
I just did a Viviane inspired post.....

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yayy that would be great!

I just remembered, there was a story in the news some time back about that pelican (or one of his friends) swallowing a London Pigeon whole: here

What a beast!

Oooh I like your picture :D

Eric Orchard said...

I remember that video!
Wasn't everyone apalled at the
pelican?

Viviane Schwarz said...

I'm sure they were!