Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lovely Days

I've been having a lovely couple of days - meeting friends and drinking lots of tea.
And the cafe downstairs is serving me beautiful breakfasts with all the ingredients arranged in a nouvelle cuisine sort of way, except more of it.

Look at this best ever doggie:



he belongs to my blogging friend Laura who I met up with yesterday (you can just about glimpse her there behind all that dog), and he actually smiles, see?
I was pretty jealous and wanted a miniature Schnautzer of my own instantly to run around me in very small circles and climb all over me like I was rigging, looking for adventure (very low natural vantage point a Schnautzer has normally, must be GREAT to be carried around sometimes).

Helga has laid her first egg of the season on a nest made of receipt shreddings and hair. And I'll have my very own broadband connection on Monday already... until then, see you later, world!

4 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

Great dog!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Isn't he Just!!! I am totally going to draw him a lot if I'm allowed. Am wondering if I can think of a place for him in any of the books I'm doing at the moment... even if not, too good to miss, I'd love to have a collection of small dog-studies in my reference-box...

Eric Orchard said...

came back to visit the dog.
still cute as heck.

Viviane Schwarz said...

I can't believe I don't have one of my onw yet!