Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Monkey

New Monkey

I meant to go into town today to buy buttons and paper and hiking shoes and a weatherproof jacket but while i was drinking my morning coffee I started making a new sock monkey, and ended up deciding that I'll go shopping some other day because it's lovely and peaceful making monkeys in the morning.
You can't quite see his hair in that picture... I planned to make an old Yoda-like white-haired little martial arts monkey but he came out looking a bit like one of my ex-boyfriends so I had to improvise, and now he just looks surprising.

Now I have to draw some knitting instructions on shaping cats' ears, but first I'll take a nap.

2 comments:

Rima said...

Hello Viviane... hehe, what a fabulous trajectory-of-a-day! Fabulous monkey too. :) Rima

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yay thank you :) Yes these days happen... Must be Spring...