Monday, March 10, 2008

Comic

Here's the first page of a comic project that's on the back-burner.

comic01

If I ever have the time I'll make it into a thing... this is the first page of a first issue that I pencilled experimentally to see if I could, and the whole episode exists, it's quite messy though because I tried out so many things to learn about pacing. I ended up with a lovely set of characters which I really want to use one day... I sort of planned to finish the comic at my leisure and stick it on this website in instalments.
It's a prequel to a projetc I am working on for a publisher which ahs by now changed so much that this actually wouldn't be a prequel any more... very confuseling.

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth said...

This is wonderful! I love the 4th frame where the table cloth lays on the dogs head! Really great touch!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Hah thank you...

Hmmm I think I should do something with this. I could post the rest as pencil sketches like this but somehow that would feel like defeat, I still want to finish the thing!

sarahfburns said...

If it were my dog, he'd be trying to scratch the door and kill the mail man.

I love when the dog hears the noise, authentic.