Thursday, March 27, 2008

Catching up, catching up...

I took a day off work today to catch up with the world...
I must go to the bank, the post office, make thank-you cards, send birthday presents, find that lost library book, give nice feedback on Amazon, dye my hair and send emails to everyone I am meaning to communicate with, more or less...

My lovely new shoes!

But what I did already is rub boot wax into my new walking boots which I am going to wear all the time now so they will be nice and comfy when I go hiking in Scotland next month - oooh, I can't wait. I'm totally fed up with London greyness, yesterday I went out and when I looked up the sky was like a sulphurous yellow lid on the city... no rain, no wind, just an evil sky over a grey skyline which was all around.

Oh, I must feed the canary, she has just started dismantling my studio, foraging on the ink shelf and pulling out all the q-tips.

Canaree

No comments: