Friday, February 29, 2008

Forms, forms...

You know what's boring? Trying to sort out my Public Lending Rights... the people working there are so nice and keen to send me money, but for some reason it's taking me ages to get the forms right. When I finally get some money I'll throw a party with it or something.

What's exciting is that the new TV I have is watching all the programs for me and I don't have to, I just make it record that looks interesting, and then I can delete it again without ever having a look at it if I like, all at the pres of a button... it's very Douglas Adams somehow, having a machine that watches TV for me.

2 comments:

Viviane Schwarz said...

A-haaa... I signed up for their internet service and suddenly it's all so eeeeasyyy! Hooray! Bring on the party hats...

Viviane Schwarz said...

OH MY GOODNESS... I am entitled to sixpence every time someone takes out one of my books???? Or threepence for one I've written and not illustrated or somepence or one I haven't coloured... but anyway, sixpence! That's, like, MONEY!