Thursday, February 28, 2008

Evening

Huh! Back from a meeting and tomorrow I'll blog some pictures, because we carved so much out of the project that now I have some lovely reject pictures to show.

Otherwise... I woke up from an earthquake the night before last and thought I saw someone standing in the room, wobbling the floorboards, and I shouted MOOPALOOP! - No idea why. I was quite surprised to find the next morning that the earthquake HAD happened.

And in the free newspaper on the tube I read that they can now fix certain kinds of blindness by implanting a tooth in the eye, carved specially to hold a tiny man-made lens. And also there's a popular new frageance to be had for £75 a bottle which smells of all bodily secretions at once, and coconut.

And I got a new high res widescreen computer screen this morning which has a built in TV tuner. Goodness me... I'll never physically move again...

3 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

This is the looniest, funniest post I've ever read.

Viviane Schwarz said...

What a life, eh?

Viviane Schwarz said...

Apparently that earthquake hurt exactly one person physically, a young man who was hit by a chimney which fell through the roof into his bedroom, breaking his pelvis. I do feel sorry for him, I mean probably that this will go down in history as "The quake of 08 in which one man was struck in the nuts by a chimney." I hope he's ok with God!