Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pumpkin Alternatives

I've been working in some places that weren't my usual cafe, because I felt like it after blogging that I never did.

I went to the local library, which is architecturally famous



and looks a bit like a pumpkin, no?
The main library bit is in the overhanging part, and the windows are so low that you can only look out when you it down. Which is nice... tehre's a row of tables all along. And if one is lucky, there's the table by the crooked-tooth-window which is much bigger, then you get a load of clouds to look at as well as the peckham roofs.

Then there's my local cafe.



And here's another pumpkin alternative I made yesterday.

2 comments:

Stephanie Roth said...

My copy of your book featuring Timothy Smallbeast arrived today!! I have it on my nightstand and will read it as a treat tonight!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Hah! :) I hope you liked it!